Low infeed conventional paletizer
RUNNER/b, the conventional low-level palletizer with fixed pallet, was redesigned and simplified in its working shape. Its new, heavy-duty, modular structure turns out to be the perfect solution for average/high outputs – 600÷800 bags/h. High technology applied to the automatisms makes the operator’s presence unnecessary. The side and top pressing of the processed layer allows obtaining a final compact, square shape of the palletized pallet.
Belt bag flattener unit at palletizer infeed; with manual pressing height adjustment or motororized pressing height adjustment upon request. Bag steering grippers with rotation toward both directions controlled by encoder.
Layer formation unit consisting of: preforming area and layer transfer device into the mobile vertical platform for releasing the formed layer into the pallet standing on the palletizing station.
Way of working
- Bag flattener With moveable top belt and fixed bottom one.
- Bag orientation Plier for open-mouth bags; kicking for valve bags.
- Pre-forming Layer forming station.
- Lift platform It unloads the layer onto the waiting pallet; pallet reweind in fixed position.
- Palletizing zone Area where layer is release and centering.
- Empty pallet magazine Fork type for universal pallets; hook type for Europallets.
- Outfeed roller conveyor Unloading roller conveyor of palletized pallet.